Guangyi ChenPh.D. Candidate at Tsinghua University
Office: Room 624, Main Building
Email: chen-gy16 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
- I am a third year Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Automation at Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Jie Zhou and Prof. Jiwen Lu.
- My research is on computer vision and machine learning, particularly video analysis, person re-identification, and metric learning.
|Guangyi Chen, Jiwen Lu, Ming Yang, and Jie Zhou
Spatial-Temporal Attention-aware Learning for Video-based Person Re-identification
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), 2019, accepted.
|Guangyi Chen, Jiwen Lu, Jianjiang Feng, and Jie Zhou
Localized multi-kernel discriminative canonical correlation analysis for video-based person re-identification
IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2017, accepted.
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia.
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology.
- Reviewer, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo.
- Reviewer, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing.
- Reviewer, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation.
- Co-Organizer, the ICME 2019 workshop: The Third Workshop on Human Identification in Multimedia (HIM'19).